This lyrical Irishman will leave you and your colleagues with a smile on the face, a spring in the step, a beat in the heart (which healthcare professionals know is important) AND implementable concepts to improve motivation, morale and the workplace.
Conor Cunneen is an Irishman happily exiled in Chicago where he says the natives are friendly, the winters are (ahem) chilly and he has been force fed more corned beef and green beer than he ever had in Ireland!
Conor is a two-time cancer survivor (thyroid and prostate) who has nurses and healthcare professionals laughing and learning from Denver to Dublin. (Ohio and Ireland.) "Having had a thyroidectomy and a prostatectomy, I now have an Irish condition known as 'there is not much left-o-me.' "
This easygoing educator combines management skills learned in Europe and USA with an Irish wit and humor that that will have you Learning and Laughing and just as importantly - implementing concepts for a better workplace. When you see Conor present clear, compelling messages via hilarious anecdotes and stories, you will not be surprised to know he is a Chicago Humorous Speaker of the Year. Would you believe Conor's winning speech was on "Customer Service...in San Quentin prison?"
Book Conor today to see how he keeps his E4 Brand Promise: Energize, Educate, Entertain and Easy to work with.
- The Gift of GAB (Goals, Attitude, Behavior) - In this fascinating, humorous and uplifting program, Conor demonstrates that everyone and not just the Irish can have the Gift of GAB. Conor will take you through the power of Goals, Attitude, Behavior via evocative storytelling, powerful anecdotes and side-splitting humor. The net result is that you will leave with a spring in your step, a smile on the face AND memorable, implementable takeaways to improve you, your colleagues and your workplace.
- It's Just a Flesh Wound! - As a two-time cancer survivor Conor says that "having had a thyroidectomy and a prostatectomy, I now have a unique Irish condition known as 'there's not much left-o-me!' Believe me, I'm not going for the hat-trick!" A humorous motivational cancer speaker may seem like an oxymoron, but given his experiences, the survivors and oncology professionals he has met, this man knows how to inspire, motivate and simply make people feel good. Conor talks about his own cancer journey paying particular attention to those who are often forgotten, family and care givers.
- A Dose of Humor. The Prescription for a Healthier Workplace - Mark Twain said "Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand," and the great man was right. In a stress-filled environment, a smile can change the mood and a laugh can lift the room. But this doesn't happen just because you want it to happen. As an award winner humorist and storyteller, this lyrical Irishman will provide you with tips, tricks and techniques that are better than any laughing gas and much more effective in creating a productive and better workplace.
- Reduce the Stress to Reduce Distress - Stress! It's good for you! "Oh, that is funny," you say. "You haven't worked in our facility." OK, a little stress might be a good thing, but Healthcare Professionals rarely experience just a little stress. Often, it's more likely to be an exhausting, debilitating, anxiety inducing, migraine filled (Gee whiz, where does this person work?) stress that leaves one feeling burned out and helpless.
You can't avoid but you can reduce stress and thus reduce personal distress. Step I to reduce stress is to decide to reduce stress! In this fun packed, effective program, Conor will show you how to reduce stress, stressful situations and how to avoid causing stress! (Yes, we all do to some extent.) This is a program that will have you learning and laughing and leaving with implementable ideas to reduce distress.
- Leadership / Culture Lessons for Healthcare Professionals - Tired of hearing what your competition does? In what might be considered an "out of the box" presentation, Conor shows how Healthcare Leaders can learn from great customer service providers such as Starbucks, Zappos, Southwest and Marriott. You will leave with powerful, implementable takeaways to create a more productive workplace, motivated colleagues and a better patient experience
- Improving the Patient Experience - Uncaring, Arrogant, Removed, Doesn't Listen, Going through the motions, Cold, Detached. That's quite the list that patients have expressed about the treatment (or lack of it) they receive when visiting a doctor or hospital. Let's be realistic. It is not humanly possible to be 100% on call, everytime you are on call, but you can create a culture where patients feel valued and in this thought-provoking, insightful and humorous program, Conor shows that the first step is making your fellow healthcare professionals feel valued.